Featured Post

Stephanie Kelton - “Finding the Money” & “The Deficit Myth” | The Daily Show

This is the first attempt I've seen to explain Modern Monetary Theory to the general public since the 2008 Bush Bank Bailout. It arises ...

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Rigged Election = when the winner is chosen before the vote.

"I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie. ... By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart. " - Donna Brazil, via Politico

No comments:

Post a Comment